As announced, cloud-init 18.3 was released today! From the announcement, some highlights include:
- OpenStack now runs at local time frame paving the way for network configuration in the next release.
- Fix utf-8 content in user-data (LP: #1768600)
- many SmartOS improvements
Version 18.3 is already available in Ubuntu Cosmic.
Below is a breakdown and history of recent releases. It also shows the change in version to the year.release format:
- Chat with us in #cloud-init on Freenode
- Join and email the cloud-init mailing list